The Canadian Council of Chief Executives regularly publishes reports and studies to inform and contribute to the debate Canadian public policy issues. Choose one of the publication types below to access recently released publications, or click Search Publications to find information by keyword, publication type, issue, or date.
- Letter to Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister-designate
- Letter to The Honourable Paul Davis, Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador, and the Council of the Federation regarding the Agreement on Internal Trade
- Letter to The Honourable John Manley from Paul Davidson, President of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada, regarding the enduring value of university degrees
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development regarding the North American relationship
- Statement to the Senate Standing Committee on Agriculture and Forestry regarding international market access priorities for the Canadian agricultural and agri-food sector
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance regarding the Canadian Renminbi Trading Centre