The Canadian Council of Chief Executives regularly publishes reports and studies to inform and contribute to the debate Canadian public policy issues. Choose one of the publication types below to access recently released publications, or click Search Publications to find information by keyword, publication type, issue, or date.
- Paul Desmarais, Jr. on corporate governance: a return to basic principles
- “Public-private collaboration: the key to overcoming some of our toughest challenges” The Tansley Lecture, Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
- Notes for remarks to the 2014 Inspiring Education Symposium by The Honourable John Manley
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on International Trade regarding the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance regarding 2015 pre-budget consultations
- Statement to the Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade regarding opportunities for increasing trade and investment in North America