The Canadian Council of Chief Executives regularly publishes reports and studies to inform and contribute to the debate Canadian public policy issues. Choose one of the publication types below to access recently released publications, or click Search Publications to find information by keyword, publication type, issue, or date.
- “Jobs, skills and opportunities: strengthening Canada’s human capital advantage” Notes for remarks by The Honourable John Manley
- “Unfinished business: strengthening the Canada-EU partnership” Notes for remarks by The Honourable John Manley
- “Hunting for gazelles: why Canada needs more high-growth firms” – remarks by The Honourable John Manley
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on International Trade regarding benefits for Canada of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Statement to the Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade regarding opportunities for Canada in Asia
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on International Trade regarding the Canada – EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)