The Canadian Council of Chief Executives regularly publishes reports and studies to inform and contribute to the debate Canadian public policy issues. Choose one of the publication types below to access recently released publications, or click Search Publications to find information by keyword, publication type, issue, or date.
- Paul Desmarais, Jr. on corporate governance: a return to basic principles
- “Public-private collaboration: the key to overcoming some of our toughest challenges” The Tansley Lecture, Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
- Notes for remarks to the 2014 Inspiring Education Symposium by The Honourable John Manley
- Submission on the Government of Canada’s design and implementation of the Canada First Research Excellence Fund
- Submission to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance regarding prorities for Budget 2015
- Submission to Canadian Securities Administrators regarding proprosed National Policy 25-201 Guidance for Proxy Advisory Firms