The Canadian Council of Chief Executives regularly publishes reports and studies to inform and contribute to the debate Canadian public policy issues. Choose one of the publication types below to access recently released publications, or click Search Publications to find information by keyword, publication type, issue, or date.
- “A tax system for the 21st century: the case for simplification” Notes for remarks to the Canadian Tax Foundation 66th Annual Tax Conference
- “Raising our sights: building a 21st century workforce” Notes for remarks to the 2014 Canadian Aerospace Summit
- “Business leadership and nation building”, Convocation address to Western University by Thomas d’Aquino
- Statement to the Senate Standing Committee on Agriculture and Forestry regarding international market access priorities for the Canadian agricultural and agri-food sector
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance regarding the Canadian Renminbi Trading Centre
- Statement to the House of Commons Standing Committee on International Trade regarding the Global Markets Action Plan and the importance of Air Transport Agreements to the Canadian economy